วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 17 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

ชีวิตดีขึ้น เมื่อบุญมาถึง"



Life got better when merit arrived.

My mother brought me to the#Dhammakaya Temple every time there was a ceremony. My mother has a large group of friends that also go to the temple, therefore I usually had friends and fun things to do. In the 10 years that I've gone to the temple it has made me the person I am today. I can tell who are my real friends or who aren't. It has made me concentrate on School and succeed in it. To this day I am perfectly healthy, mentally and physically. This is the result of good karma.


 คุณแม่พาหนูไป#วัดพระธรรมกายทุกครั้งที่มีพิธีกรรม คุณแม่มีกลุ่มกัลยาณมิตรเยอะมากทำให้หนูมีเพื่อนไปวัดมีเรื่องสนุกๆให้หนูทำ และหนูก็ปลื้มในทุกๆกิจกรรมดังคำที่ว่าตามพ่อตามแม่ไปวัดเดี๋ยวพระท่านจัดให้เอง 10 กว่าปีที่หนูตามแม่ไปวัดพระธรรมกายทำให้หนูมีสมาธิในการเรียน แยกแยะจากเพื่อนที่ดีและไม่ดีได้อย่างชัดเจนหนูมีสุขภาพสมบูรณ์แข็งแรง ชีวิตหนูดีขึ้นทุกวันเพราะบุญส่งผล

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น